- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- About the instructor
- Downloadable content (PSDs, line drawings, sample art)
Color Theory Concepts
- Value & Contrast - Part I FREE PREVIEW
- Value & Contrast - Part II
- The Importance of Shifting Hues with Light & Shadow
- Balancing saturation levels FREE PREVIEW
- Storytelling with value & contrast
- Why red is weird
- Subsurface scattering & bounce light
- Active & passive colors
- Color schemes
Special color techniques
- A palette assistance tool
- Using masks for light and shadow
- Blending modes - DARKEN types
- Blending modes - LIGHTEN types
- Blending modes - COLOR types & Levels adjustments
- Putting it all together - Part I
- Putting it all together - Part II
Click Get Started Now to jump right in!
One time fee. Instant access.
$150.00All coursesGet all the courses and save a chunk of change.